Diagnostic Imaging: X-Rays, CT Scans, Ultrasounds and MRIs
Our services include:
- 64-Slice CT Scanner
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- General X-ray
- Radiographic/Fluoroscopic (R&F) Unit
For Your Convenience
For the convenience of our patients and their referring physicians, we provide:
- Easy and flexible scheduling, including some walk-in appointments
- Convenient nearby parking
- Comfortable waiting areas
- Prompt delivery of test results
How to Prepare For Your Imaging Procedure
If you have a scheduled appointment, please discuss the procedure and any special instructions with your doctor before you arrive. If a test is ordered while you are a patient at the hospital, your physician, nurse, or technician can explain the procedure and answer any questions you have.
These general guidelines will help you prepare for and stay comfortable during your procedure:
- Wear loose-fitting clothes. You may be asked to change into a hospital gown. Don’t wear items containing metal. In some cases, you will be asked to remove jewelry, watches, hairpins, eyeglasses, or dentures.
- Some tests require you to go without eating or drinking for a specified period before your procedure. Be sure to ask your doctor about this at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- Tell your technologist if there is a chance you may be pregnant or if you are breastfeeding.
- Tell your technologist if you are allergic to shellfish or iodine.
- Some procedures require you to remain still for a period of time. Your technologist will explain what you need to do for a successful procedure.